CEO: Lanre Idowuis CEO and editor-in-chief. Educated in History and Public Communications at the University of Lagos, Akoka and Fordham University, New York respectively, he has a rich experience in journalism, publishing, and information management. A respected writer, author, trainer, and editor, he is a fellow of the Nigerian Guild of Editors and member, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations. He has worked as a media consultant with the United States Information Services (USIS), managing partner of Richard Munds and in many respected newsrooms and editorial suites as a writer (Daily Times), reporter/head of investigating team (The Guardian on Sunday), assistant editor (The Democrat Weekly), and editor/deputy editor-in-chief (Thisweek). He was conferred with the Lifetime Achievement Award for Journalistic Excellence by the Wole Soyinka Centre for Investigative Journalism on December 9, 2011.
He is quite active on the media education circuit as a participant and resource person. His published works include:
- Idowu, Lanre (2009) The Popular is Seldom Correct: Selected writings
on Governance, Media and Democracy, Diamond Publications. ISBN
- Idowu, Lanre (2009) Bridges of Memory, Diamond Publications. ISBN
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2011) Watching the Watchdogs: Media Review at 20, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-978-2938-74-9
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2011) Master of His Age: The story of Anthony Enahoro, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-978-2938-66-4
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2009) Nigerian Columnists and their Art, Diamond Publications ISBN 978-978-2938-55-8
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2005) Voices from Within: Essays in honour of Sam Amuka, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-2938-28-9
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2005) Gentleman of the Press: The Press on Tunji Oseniís passage. ISBN978-2938-29-7
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2001) Watching the Watchdogs: Media Review at 10, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-2928-10-6
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2001) Diamonds are Forever: The Story of DAME at Ten, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-2938-13-0
- Idowu, Lanre, ed. (2000) The Media and the Legislature, Nigerian Guild of Editors. ISBN 978-2938-11-4
- Idowu, Lanre and Oyinlola, Ademola, eds. (2011) TELL: Courage in Print, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-978-2938-67-1
- Idowu, Lanre and Godwin, Gillian, eds. (2008) Shared Values: Understanding Issues in Nigeria-Britain Relations, Diamond Publications. ISBN 978-978-2938-40-4
- Oseni, Tunji and Lanre Idowu, (2000), eds. Hosting 140th Anniversary of the Nigerian Press, Tosen Consult. ISBN971-047-701-2
Associate Editor: Lekan Oladeinde, a sociology graduate from the
University of Ilorin, is associate editor and head of the newsroom. A
tested reporter, he brings to the job an eye for details, the patience
of Job, and the commitment of a priest.
Head of Accounts: Emmanuel Akintayo, ACA, is head of the accounts and
Production: Bose Olaniyan is design chief and head
Subscription: Ime Hanson is the subscriptions officer.
The company is structured into editorial, marketing, production and